Tuesday 3 May 2011

My favourite piece of technology

Hello class mate !


In this oportunity I talk to you about my favourite piece of technology..
 Well, I’m not really fan of the technology, but there are some pieces that I like. For example, I like listen to music in my Mp4, so now I gonna talk about it.
I got my Mp4 since the last chrismas, it was a present of my boyfriend (he loves technology and he wish that I love  it too).

Uhm.. I use the Mp4 when I go out, when I travel to somewhere far away or when I wanna listen to music and take myself away of everybody.  For that reason I often  used my Mp4 and I listen so much music with this.
I like this because permit me listen music all the time, in anywhere, with anybody  even when I’m alone and I’m  feel  happy, sad, angry, lonely, excited or what ever.
I think that though I’m not really friend of the technology  and  even understand so much, I like a lot listen music, so the Mp4 it is a tool very usefull  for me, because with this I can listen to music  all the time…However I’d be without Mp4 and won’t  be affect  at all …

well..  see you  later !




4 comments:

  1. I like listen music too, but I use my cellphone for that :)
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice boyfriend ^^
    I love listening to music anywhere I can too C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agrre with you...i`m not a fan of technology but i love listening music! and i choise my mp3 at my favourite piece...like you choise your mp4!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to have an IPod huhuhu. chrismas=Christmas

    ReplyDelete