Tuesday 24 May 2011

My favourite writer !

Hi classmates !

In this oportunity I won’t  telling you about the last book that I read (be cause I like so many books), but I  will talk to you about my favourite writer of ever !..
He is Mario Benedetti.. I like so much his way of writing. He was a poet, novelist, playwright and journalist. Well, unfortunately he is dead (in May of 2009).

I really love his poems, be cause I fell that he express so much with his conjugation of words. I think that he write with so much feelings and  he communicate his emotions so well. For example:  “(...)If the sun doesn’t warm/ if the moon did not exist,/ then, it would/ sense to live on this earth/ as it would nos makes sense/ live without my life (...)” (For ever, M. Benedetti). Others poems that I really love of Benedetti are: The words. Go together. I love you. Why we sing? .  Don’t save you. Lets make a deal.

I think that the firs book that I read of Mario Benedetti was “La Tregua”, I read this book in the school and I love it. I really enjoy reading this book although I was very little when I read it. But even when I read now this book, and all of Benedetti, I like so much.  
Some of his essays that I like are:  “The culture, this still white” and  “The  reality and the word”.
Uhmm… what else of Benedetti ?  Well there is so much to tell about this ecxelent writer, but I am not here for telling you his biography, although is so interesting of reading x).



         
I hope if you read him, you really like as me ! …
Bye ! J     

2 comments:

  1. i like mario benedetti too, i read " Pedro y el capitán", i really like it, nice taste girl =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. one time, a very special person dedicated to me a poem of benedetti :P

    ReplyDelete