Tuesday 17 May 2011

The photograph that I most like is…

Hello people !  J
I will talk to you about my favourite for ever.. ha! I don`t have  one, be cause I like a lot of photographs  of me, my family, my friends and everybody!  x)
So in this time I  will tell you  about a photograph that’s make me laugh everytime thet I see it…  In this picture Lua appears, but  she looks “different”  - Why?  You maybe ask me- well, it is be cause the picture was distorted, I don’t know how, but  it result very well and makes the picture very funny.
The photograph  was taken by Luana de Castro Hevia ( the credits are for her xd), I really don’t  know when it was taken, but it is not so old (I supposed..)
In here Lua appears with a bottle (I think) in her hands and  the backround it is all orange with things that are not really substantial.
Like I said before, I like this picture be cause every time that I see, it cause me so much laugh and  I am for this moment so amusing and happy x) .
The first time that I saw this picture was in Facebook, be cause Lua upload it  and used this like her  profile picture. So we saw this in internet and we laugh until die  xD.
Uhmm.. I don`t know what else telling you about this photograph, be cause the picture talk iltself …

I will to enclose the picture for you to shared with all of us this amazing  piece of art x) .. hahah, It isn’t  really a piece of art, but it is so, so funny and absurd … I hope tha it makes you laugh  like as me ..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2047988120629&set=a.1650111333958.81581.1272213512&type=1&theater#!/photo.php?fbid=2047988120629&set=a.1650111333958.81581.1272213512&type=1&theater&pid=2496086&id=1272213512J


See you !

4 comments:

  1. I like that picture too :D I said you that you have to put it :B
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajoaj so funny picture xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jajjaja that was a Really Shockin`Image. When i first it the first time (in the website) i though: how she did it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coti you should have posted the pic at home at least!!!!

    ReplyDelete