Tuesday 10 May 2011

The best day of my life ..

Uhm.. this is a little difficult, Why? well, 'cause I've had so many moments of happiness and I really don't know which was the best of all. For another hand, in this moment I don’t feel so good, that’s why I think it won’t be very easy . But let’s try !
Well, I know that would sound half cursy, in fact! It is so cursy , but I’ll tell you anyway …
I think the best day of my life was when I knew that I fall in love. I think that be cause it means more that the fact itself. It involved a lot of thing apart of that and this thing are:

- I’ ve realized that I have so much love for give.
- I knew that I could think in another and care for another one just like the way that I think and care of me.
- Be in love make you fell so happy and that you see the world with others colours.
- Know that other person fell the same about you and being “conect” with the other it’s something that I can`t explain, it’s fell so great.
- This feeling (when is requite) make you are full of energy, happiness, good vibrates and many other things that are so huge that I can`t explain. The words are litlle in view of the sublimity of this feeling.

Well, It was some of the “benefits” that fell in love (according to my apreciation). For all of that I  believe completely that the best thing that it could happened to me I was be in love.. I don’t talk about one specially day, be cause it means for me a “phase” entire of  my life, and that that include so many days x) ..


Ah! I’m sorry for the “gay of my text”, but I  was warning you that it’ll be so cursy ..  cursy but nice C:



4 comments:

  1. you are a romantic person! good choise...very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everybody wrote about love and relationships, i really hate love, free sex is better xD (is a joke):P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ´Cause I never feel this way before, Yes I swear It´s the truth... xD - Your text just make me sing it

    ReplyDelete
  4. All we need is love C: is the most beautiful feeling and can moves anything !!

    ReplyDelete