Tuesday 12 April 2011

Music to listen whe you feel bad ...

When I'm sad I always listen to music that make me feel tha everythings its gonna be allright or  music that make me think about the problems that I have in this peculiar moment… I don’t listen an especcially  kind of music, be cause I like a lot of types differents of music.
For example, this weekend was really bad for me, with so much of problems and conflicts; so I listened to Bob Marley, be cause his music make me feel more calm , his letters make me feel  that  everythings will be resolved. Also listened to Jorge Drexler, be cause his music its so reflexive and made me reflect  about the bad things that I throught and find at least a little solution of them . On the other hand I listened to De Saloon, be cause  they also make me think about the things and relate my troubles with their content.
But when I’m feel really but really bad and I’m not gonne out, I listened only Bob Marley, be cause produce on me fellings that I can not explain, I’m feel empty of serenity and a strange happyness.
Well I will to enclose you some links about this groups and singers and I hope that its serve you when you fell bad or miserable…



6 comments:

  1. i love bob! I like the way of he shared the peace and love to the people.
    good have a good taste my friend =)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coti! I like a lot of types differents of music too!
    But I listen the same music always :)
    I hope that you'll better because you deserve it.
    A big hug :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is very important have a moment to think about bad things when they happen. Being reflexive helps a lots. I think i coincide with you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob Marley and Jorge Drexler are nice for me.. sometimes I like to listen their songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel the same about the music that you hear when you are sad, the music have to make you feel better and think that everything is going to be ok :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like Bob Marley, good although there are some problems with your English!!

    ReplyDelete