Tuesday 5 April 2011

Who I admire ?

Hello everybody, this time I  tell you a little biografhy of  someone who I admire. He is my teacher, the professor  Marcial Beltrami.
Well, I start to telling you that he studied biology and sciences organics and also had a magister in sciences organics ( ethology,  specifically zoology). 

Beltrami actually is teacher of the university of Chile ( particulary psychobiology ) and Metropolitan University of Education Sciences .
He interested of exceedingly in primates, so in his classes he talk very much about them, and he investigate them detail, for example, he made an investigation  on aggressive behavior on animals, particulary baboons.
Apart from be an interesting person and excelent professional, he is a very nice person, so lovely and friendly. Whit his students he is warm and open mind; you can make thounsand of questions and he answer   you  always with a big smile.
I don't now  more about professor Beltrami, be cause I am a newly in his classes. But I like learn so much whit him troughout this year and also  I really hope to know  him .


Here I attach you a picture of him, by then you can recognize to Marcial Beltrami 




1 comment: