Monday 26 November 2012

My experience in English class


Hello, today –in this last post-, I will, talk to you about the class of English of this semester. Well I have to say, that I missed a few (more than only few, really) classes, because I am the worse human being for the organizations, so I mixed all the things that I have to do and always it was end in a fail.
Anyway, for another hand, I like the atmosphere of the classes, because we could laugh, talk, said our opinions and be in a friendly scene (of course that all the things that I said, we have to do in English, obviously).

But, in totally honest, I think  that the English in the university (in general) it is no very useful, because, we don’t  graduate of English being bilinguals or something that, and the English that we have to learn  neither  teach us the technical  language that appears in the papers that we have to read for the classes of the career. So I think that the English class should to  point to one of this things, because I think that the administration try to do the two things (for better), but in the end it is worse.

Leaving aside that, I my opinion I have to practice and learn more vocabulary, because my repertoire it is so poor, and the thing like grammar I have to practice too. I feel that in the listening (or understand what try to tell me another person) I am not so bad, hahah.
About the blogs, I think that help us, to write with more propriety about the things, our hand “are releases” or at least a little bit.  We have to write so many blogs, that sometimes it was funny, but another time that was really tedious…

Well, with nothing more to tell you, I have to say goodbye to all of you… Have goods vacations! :D

5 comments:

  1. wii :D i am very happy for finish the english course :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also think that i have to practice the vocabulary! regards! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coti, I agree with you, I think that almost we have to learn the technical language that appears in the papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked too the atmosphere of the classes! its very important in the learning process

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi coti.. i agree with you about the blogs, sometimes it were interesting and funny but other times they were a little boring.. :/

    ReplyDelete