Monday 10 September 2012

Francisca, my friend


Hello!
This time, I will talk to you about my friend Francisca, who really already is like a sister for me. I met Fran on having entered to kínder, she was quite shy, so we were not speaking very much; nevertheless, the time was happening and in first grade of primary  we were already related more, were playing, we were going  to her house or to mine, anyway … we Were growing together, happening for similar processes, sharing our surprises for the changes, our happy moments, losses, sadnesses, confusions, emotions and, well, all. During the whole school period we were class-mate, then she began to study midwifery and I began to study psychology; nevertheless, we see us a lot – it plays us in favor through that in fact we live very close, two blocks in facto hahaha - none is very good to speak neither for Internet nor for phone, so we do the time to ourselves to join and to put ourselves on the day of the things through that other one is living, if it is well, the family, etc.
I believe that what more differentiates to us the one of other one, is that Fran is a very rational person, she thinks enough the things before doing them, it is somewhat opposed to the leather contact, it is organized, arrange and very responsibly; on the other hand I, good, I am everything opposite. But I believe that that is good, since, we show ourselves different visions of the things and each one balances a bit to other one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment