Monday 27 August 2012

Santiago.



Well, I am not a really fan of Santiago but I think it have a certain charm. For example, I rescue the accessibility that the this city –and all  big cities in general- have in compare with  others places (for example, mi brother  live in Curarrehue and  he really don’t have the  means to go easily  to any place, either to get an health service or to go a place and have a good time).  Also I like the differents visible sceneries that the city have, like the infrastructure mixed with the differents colors that appears in a day
.
For another hand, I really don’t like the life style that we have in the city, be cause it’s –for me- so accelerated, with indifference for the others, worried only by them selves. I think  that in Santiago it’s disappear a little bit ( a huge little bit) the live with others, the socialization and the people its transformed  step by step in a kind of robots.

So, the only thing that I can tell you if you came to Santiago, is that you try to talk a lot with the persons, be cause you might discover  a lot of things, histories and persons so interesting, that  are worth  to know.

1 comment:

  1. Coty, My soul mate (jajaja) I agree whith you in almost everything... But not all the people are like you say :)
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete